Sorry for the late post guys, got tied up with kids stuff. Here’s my weekly knitting update:
So I didn’t get much done on my afghan. As I mentioned yesterday, I started on stockings for the girls. It didn’t look like much now, but so far, this is what my youngest’s stocking looks like:
Poor thing, doesn’t look like much of anything….yet!
As I mentioned last week, I have started this Afghan over a few times. In order too avoid that this time, I cheated a little. So far, the cheat is working for me. I’m over the part I kept messing up! Yay!!! 🙂
The cheat: Instead of again losing my place in the beginning maze of color switches, I did 20 straight black rows. I’m going to go back over it and sew the gray triangles in later. (I hope that made sense lol) You can see in the below pics where these rows are very easily!
I have a horrible migraine today and can’t look at my computer. But, I wanted to make sure I updated my progress… so I’m using my phone to post. Which may mean this doesn’t work. Wish me luck…
Here is the TARDIS Afghan in its second week:
Some info on this pattern: It’s 337 stitches across. When finished, it will be (or at least it should be according to the pattern) 9’6″ x 6’4″. I’m using Knitpicks Wool of the Andes. It’s a worsted weight yarn (and one of my favorites). The pattern is available on Ravelry at Doctor Who TARDIS Afghan.
Any questions, just ask. This is a lot of fun to knit! Of course, I’m one of those knitters who enjoys having 2-4 different colors on use at a time so it may not be for everyone lol.