So today was the first day that I had even heard of this award. So I had no idea what it was, until I read the post in which I was nominated! Very shamelessly stolen straight from Mind and Life Matters (for those of you who also do not know): “Premio Dardos means “prize darts” in Spanish and is an award given “in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.”
I cannot even begin to tell you all how incredibly honored I feel right now. Thank you so much Mind and Life Matters!!! 🙂 Everyone needs to go check her out… like right now!!! (Seriously, go. Then come back and see who I nominated!)
The Premio Dardos Award Rules:
1) Include the Premio Dardos Award Picture and the name of the person that nominated you (Include a link to their blog)
2) Nominate 15 other blogs and notify them!
3) Thank the blogger, who nominated you in your blog and link back.
Here are my nominees:
- Housewife(ish) – because she always makes me laugh
- An Average Geek’s Opinion – because a geek’s opinion is always needed
- I Don’t Want to Talk About Your Hair – because she doesn’t want to talk about my hair. (If you have hair as curly as mine, you understand how nice that is…seriously, why do people think it’s okay to “spring” my curls???)
- Goofing Off Sewing — because goofing off is the only way to sew… duh!!!
- Everyday Ramblings – because I just love this blog
- Ingrid on the Grid – because everyone needs to go check her out!!
Alright guys… I know that I’m supposed to nominate 7 more, but I’ve got to go. I’ll try to get caught back up tomorrow. Thanks for all your support and for reading not just my blog, but for checking out these other great sites too! The blogging community is awesome!!!