Logged in a little later than usual this morning. Was pleasantly surprised to find that one of my favorite bloggers, Olive Ole, had nominated me for the Liebster Award! Feeling so loved and special! YAY!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Olive. And everyone, go check her out!!! Seriously, she’s awesome!!!
Here’s how it works:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in your post.
So, here are my five nominations:
- The Novel In Her Head
- Confessions of a Lit Addict
- Blogging It Like a Goddess
- James Proclaims
- Cottage Chick Knits