Woo HOO!!! Feeling Blogging LOVE this A.M. 🙂
Maya nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! 🙂 I love her blog. She’s honest and funny and when I read her Break the Silence… Even if I break People? post… Let’s just say that you shouldn’t drink and read (unless you were needing to clean your monitor off anyway) and leave it at that, shall we?
So today was the first day that I had even heard of this award. So I had no idea what it was, until I read the post in which I was nominated! Very shamelessly stolen straight from Mind and Life Matters (for those of you who also do not know): “Premio Dardos means “prize darts” in Spanish and is an award given “in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.”
I cannot even begin to tell you all how incredibly honored I feel right now. Thank you so much Mind and Life Matters!!! 🙂 Everyone needs to go check her out… like right now!!! (Seriously, go. Then come back and see who I nominated!)
The Premio Dardos Award Rules:
1) Include the Premio Dardos Award Picture and the name of the person that nominated you (Include a link to their blog)
2) Nominate 15 other blogs and notify them!
3) Thank the blogger, who nominated you in your blog and link back.
Here are my nominees:
- Housewife(ish) – because she always makes me laugh
- An Average Geek’s Opinion – because a geek’s opinion is always needed
- I Don’t Want to Talk About Your Hair – because she doesn’t want to talk about my hair. (If you have hair as curly as mine, you understand how nice that is…seriously, why do people think it’s okay to “spring” my curls???)
- Goofing Off Sewing — because goofing off is the only way to sew… duh!!!
- Everyday Ramblings – because I just love this blog
- Ingrid on the Grid – because everyone needs to go check her out!!
Alright guys… I know that I’m supposed to nominate 7 more, but I’ve got to go. I’ll try to get caught back up tomorrow. Thanks for all your support and for reading not just my blog, but for checking out these other great sites too! The blogging community is awesome!!!
Logged in a little later than usual this morning. Was pleasantly surprised to find that one of my favorite bloggers, Olive Ole, had nominated me for the Liebster Award! Feeling so loved and special! YAY!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Olive. And everyone, go check her out!!! Seriously, she’s awesome!!!
Here’s how it works:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in your post.
So, here are my five nominations:
- The Novel In Her Head
- Confessions of a Lit Addict
- Blogging It Like a Goddess
- James Proclaims
- Cottage Chick Knits