I am currently accepting books for review consideration. Please read below before contacting me with a review request (it would also be helpful to read some of my other reviews):
- I accept both e- and print books. Please note that I do prefer to receive actual print books, as I’m kinda old-fashioned in my note taking and it’s easier for me to reference my notes while writing my reviews. (Also, they smell better than my Kindle.) If you’re sending an e-version, please send in .mobi.
- I will respond to all requests (except in the scenario later in this list). While I try to respond within 24 hours, this is not always possible. Please be patient.
- Please be aware that I do not promise to write about any book in a positive way. Every review will be my honest opinion about the book I’ve read.
- I do accept books for review consideration from publicists, agents, authors, etc. Yes, this includes self-published authors. It does not mean that I will agree to receive every one that is suggested. Please, do not take it personally and do not get nasty. While I may not be open or able to review your current book, I may be dying to read and review the next (or even a previous one). However, negative responses to my declining to review will result in me not responding to future requests or emails from that author.
- I delete most eBooks after reading them, however print books may be donated to my local library or church, if appropriate. Please let me know if you would prefer this not be done.
My reading preferences:
- Christian Fiction
- Young Adult
- Literary and commercial fiction
- Historical fiction
- Fantasy and Science fiction
- Children’s books
DO NOT send me requests to review erotica or books that, while not labeled erotica, may as well be. I will not finish or review these.
You can contact me by using the Contact Me form or e-mail me at email@example.com. I also accept mail at P.O. Box 8679, South Charleston, WV 25303. Thanks for your interest!