Some of my favorite posts to read on other blogs are the monthly wrap ups so I’m excited to actually do one here! (Any feedback or suggestions on how I can improve these over the next few months would definitely be appreciated!)
One of my goals for 2020 is to post more consistently…I didn’t really manage to do that, although I did post more often than I had been so I guess that’s something!
I posted only four reviews the entire month! Click the links to read my thoughts on the following books:
- Behind Every Lie by Christina McDonald ★★★½
- God of Manna by Daeus Lamb ★★★★
- The Socialite by J’nell Ciesielski ★★★★★
- Dragon Connection (The Stone Crown Series Book 1) by Ava Richardson ★★★★
Another goal I have is to post more about the audiobooks available I’ve narrated and/or the books I’ll be or I’m currently working on. I failed miserably since these are the only two audiobook posts I managed in January:
- AUDIOBOOK AVAILABLE: The Rose Diary by Curtis Maynard
- CURRENTLY RECORDING: The American Dream by Russell A. Baker
And the remaining few January posts were as follows:
- My Top 5 Blogging and Reading Goals for 2020
- WWW Wednesday – January 8, 2019
- First Lines Friday – January 10, 2020
- First Lines Friday – January 17, 2020
So there you go.A summary of my January journey combing through the pages here on my little space of the internet. How was your January?