I saw this on Reader Voracious’ blog and knew I wanted to do it before I even got to the rules! If you’ve ever played this
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code!) <details><summary>REVEAL THE LIE</summary>Lie revealed</details>
- Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post so she can see all your secrets!
TWO TRUTHS & A LIE
- I own all of Mary Higgins Clark’s books.
- My husband got so frustrated with my books being all over the house, that he turned a wall of our now bedroom into shelves, and so our bedroom doubles as a library.
- When Thing 1 was struggling in school, I would leave work early every day and take her to the library to help her with her school work, but ended up having to go to switch our location to Panera because I’d end up reading instead.
REVEAL THE LIE#1 I own all of Mary Higgins Clark’s books.
I really wish #3 was the lie, but nope… I own ALMOST every single one of Mary Higgins Clark’s books because she used to be my favorite author. My dad would get me one of her books every year at Christmas and still have every book he gave me. They take up a LOT of room on the shelves in my bedroom! 😂🤣😂🤣
This was such a fun tag!! Did you spot the lie??