What is Blogoween??? I’m glad you asked…
You can find out more by visiting Clo @BookDragons, but it’s basically a time for us book bloggers to take October and spread some wonderful bookish Halloweeniness across the internet. (Yeah, I said Halloweeniness… Of course it’s a word – I just used it in a sentence, did I?!?)
While there are 3 different participation levels to chose from, I’ll be participating in Level 1. I REALLY want to do Level 3, but realistically that’s just a little much for me at the moment.
Level 1: 13 Days of Blogoween
- Pick any 13 days to post
- Don’t have to be consecutive
- Don’t have to post on Halloween (but you can!)
Level 2: Pumpkins & Spice
- Must post on the 24th Oct through to the 31st Oct (that’s 7 posts)
- Must be consecutive posts
- Must post on Halloween
- Can’t change level
Level 3: Ghosted
- Posting EVERY DAY (that’s 31 posts)
- Can mix Autumn themes into your posts
- If you find within the first few days it’s too much, can switch to Level 1
One of the best parts about participating in Blogoween is that you’re not alone! There are some wonderful hosts who’ll be giving prompts all along the way. So you don’t even have to worry about blogger’s block! Here are the hosts for each week:
1st Week ~
3rd Week ~
4th Week ~
5th Week ~
Clo @ Book Dragons: Mon 29th – Wed 31st
Visit the hosts and/or sign-up to participate! It’s going to be a great time!
Are you participating in Blogween? Thinking about participating (or just have something to say)??? Comment below!
Happy Blogoween Everyone!!!