Sorry for the late post guys, got tied up with kids stuff. Here’s my weekly knitting update:
So I didn’t get much done on my afghan. As I mentioned yesterday, I started on stockings for the girls. It didn’t look like much now, but so far, this is what my youngest’s stocking looks like:
Poor thing, doesn’t look like much of anything….yet!
And here’s the evil Afghan:
I know what you’re thinking…an afghan can’t be evil. You’re so wrong, my friends!
While I did solve the problem of getting lost on the color changes in the beginning, it turns out that sewing those little V’s in is not only very time consuming, but also tiring!
So if you were to compare the last photo to the above, you would notice that I only added one row it’d the stupid things to the bottom.
I’m seriously considering leaving it this way. Seriously! My arms were actually sore from all the pulling on the yarn. I didn’t even know that was possible! (I want to throw in another seriously, but I’m even annoying myself at this point, so I’ll just say… I’m serious!)
(I may have been told that it wouldn’t have been so bad if I had used shorter strands of yarn but I’m choosing to believe the afghan is evil instead. )