Dear People Who Cancel All My Favorite Shows on TV:
WHY??? Seriously…HOW COULD YOU????
Ok, I admit it….I don’t have cable. I have Hulu, Netflix and Amazon Prime. Not because I don’t love your shows, but because I don’t have enough free time during the week to devote to watching television. So, I guess I could see your argument for me contributing to the low ratings…
However, I am not alone. Everyday there are more and more of us opting out of regular cable and catching our fav shows the next day (or whenever we have a spare hour) on Hulu. Or we binge watch when we have a free weekend on Netflix. HELLOOOOO!!!!! Are you hearing me???? WE ARE YOUR NEW DEMOGRAPHIC!!! It’s about time you took us into consideration!
As such, I demand that you bring back the following shows ASAP:
- Dracula (Seriously…How could you possibly take Jonathan Rhys Meyers away from me?)
- Constantine – Yes, I’m upset at all the changes you felt had to be made that made it so far away from the comic that it sometimes turned my stomach. But it was good!!! I got over it… and then you took it away? I’m trying not to blame you… I’m sure you’re possessed. Too bad you canned the man that could save you…
- Once Upon a Time in Wonderland – My kids loved this show! We watched it every week as a family. How could you take that away??? Do you not know how hard it is to find a show that my 15 and 10 year old children can agree on?
- Hannibal – Yes, it was dark and twisted. And I loved it! You ruined my life.
- A.D. The Bible Continues – This was another family show. My husband works nights so we all watched an episode together each weekend. For real… how do you cancel the bible? Or, I’m sorry… You didn’t cancel, you “postponed” the continuation of the series for a year or two so it can be launched on a different platform? Am I reading that right???
- The Following – I hate that I was even still following this show (see what I did there?) but I was… and basically, you suck for cancelling it.
- Resurrection – I watched the first season of this in a weekend. Please please bring it back. I haven’t watched season two yet but I already know I’m going to miss it.
- Forever – The cancelling of this show may cause me to never get attached to a fictional character again. 🙁 (Okay, yes we all know I’m lying, but you should know that this has left a huge hole in my heart.)
I would like to say thank you for not getting rid of Agents of Shield, Doctor Who, and Supernatural. If you did, I may have had to track you down and do things that I cannot post on the internet for obvious reasons… After all, the government is more than likely already monitoring my account…
Anyway… I’m afraid that we can no longer be friends. (Yes, I know you don’t know who I am, but I’m unfriending you anyway!)
Very upset ex-viewer