Woo HOO!!! Feeling Blogging LOVE this A.M. 🙂
Maya nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! 🙂 I love her blog. She’s honest and funny and when I read her Break the Silence… Even if I break People? post… Let’s just say that you shouldn’t drink and read (unless you were needing to clean your monitor off anyway) and leave it at that, shall we?
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way for bloggers to get to know each other and also get other bloggers to link to their website.
To accept the Sunshine Award, I have to:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger with a link to the website.
- Share 11 random facts about myself by answering the questions the nominating blogger has created for me.
- List 11 bloggers I believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love! (I can’t nominate the blogger who nominated me.)
- Let the 11 bloggers know I nominated them.
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers I nominate to answer.
My 11 nominations are:
The AnonymouSTalker for also causing me to have to clean my laptop screen
- Heart and Harp Strings, who needs some love since her bff is moving away 😦
- Lord of the Trekkies – because you all need to go wish this kid a happy birthday!
- Holmanese – she needs you all to go distract her from writing and apartment focusing
- Michael’s Origins – hello??? Sherlock unlocking the past… worth reading just for that!
- Reader Rayna – for adding to my TBR pile 🙂
- Itsgoodtobecrazysometimes – no explanation needed. it’s right there in the name.
- Nik Eveleigh – because it’s all about him (except for that stuff that isn’t)
- Continuing with M.E. – just because I like reading her blog and you should too!
- Writing Every Which Way – because this chick amazes me! Wise beyond her years…
- We Are That Couple – because i’ve never visited this blog without finding something good to read. 🙂
Thank you all for writing and sharing! I look forward to your posts!! 🙂
My 11 questions from Maya are:
- Whats your favorite book? Don’t have one… There are WAY too many out there. Some that I continue to read over and over again are: Five Smooth Stones by Ann Fairbairn; To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee; The Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton; and pretty much anything by R.A. Salvatore (I’ve been told I’m too old to be rereading Drizzt but I can’t help it)
- What is your best childhood memory? going to King’s Island for the first time
- What are you most afraid of? and why I’m afraid of heights… I have no idea why.
- When you were little, what did you want to be? and did you? I wanted to be a writer… I’m 35 and just now pursuing that goal.
- Do you do dance crazy when no one is looking? yes. but I also do a little crazy dance when they are…
- What was your first thought when you woke up today? Is it REALLY time to get up already? I just want to lay here.
- Why don’t you do the things you know you should be doing? because I’m basically lazy.
- why do humans pretend? To escape the ordinary
- Do you have a phobia? what? Yes. See answer to #3 above.
- Are you free? elaborate I don’t think any of us are truly “free”. We impose restrictions on ourselves everyday
- Do you have a phobia? what? See #3 and #9.
And here are my 11 questions to the above bloggers:
- Who is/are your favorite author(s)?
- What hobbies do you have?
- What is the one thing that is always guaranteed to make you smile?
- Do you spend too much time on the internet?
- Do you have a phobia? If so, what and why? (had to ask)
- Why do you blog?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- Do you sing along with the radio even if other people are around?
- What was your first thought when you woke up today? (yes, this was asked of me – I really liked it so now you have to answer it)
- What makes you really angry?
- What would you change about yourself, if you could?
Thanks for reading! You guys are great! 🙂